Why Infographics Rule
“ Tell me and I’ll forget. Show me and I may remember. Involve me and I learn.”
– Benjamin Franklin
Infographics provide a great vehicle for relaying a lot of information in a limited amount of space. They’ve also been shown to increase engagement with, and recall of, the information you share.
Statistics speak for themselves:
- 90% of information sent to the brain is visual. (MIT)
- 65% of people are visual learners. (Pearson)
- Infographics can increase web traffic by 12%. (Demand Gen Report)
- 42% of marketers reported that infographics and other original graphics were the most engaging. This was higher than any other form of visual content. (Venngage)
Here’s what I’m telling you
Infographics are an ideal solution for at-a-glance branding opportunities including:
- Posters and outdoor graphics
- Online banner and display ads
- Tradeshow booths and fixtures
- Annual reports and other print brochures
Review some of our own infographic sample work here: Infographic Design
Contact us to see how we can help update your website.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more.