- Get your team on the same page
- Validate or update your company’s focus
- Create context and guidelines for new initiatives
- Learn how to communicate with your key audiences
Your brand is much more than your logo, color palette and tag line. It’s your promise to your customers, and it defines how you talk about yourself and how you want customers to perceive you.
We offer a half-day, on-site branding workshop to new and established companies to help them articulate their brand and use it to inform on-going marketing and communication efforts.
Team activities include:
- Creating a roadmap for the future
- Creating an elevator pitch to share with prospective clients
- Identifying key values, audiences, and value propositions
- Understanding how you fit within your competitive landscape
All activities are interactive group exercises designed to elicit a range of viewpoints from 5-6 of your team members. Participants often include: Marketing Director, CEO/Founder, Sales Manager, Creative Lead, etc.
Sample outcomes include:
- Quick brand strategy to help new companies share their vision with the right audiences and with the right message.
- Project guidelines for existing companies as they embark on key initiatives such as a rebrand, major website redesign, or new product offering.
All it takes is an afternoon to get you thinking differently!